imcp... <$BlogRSDURL$>

 
games galore some stuff you should know people I bothered to know mail me!
Wednesday, January 26, 2005
       

An Idle Mind is the Devil's Workshop

I’m bored. bored beyond belief. it’s not that I’m exactly free (I have lotsa readings and not to mention that blasted Intermediate Microecons shit to be done with), but for the past few weeks I’ve been having some problems focusing on any tasks I’m doing (esp studying). I dunno, maybe it’s because of my incredibly short attention span. one moment I’m thinking abt one thing, and the next thing to you know my mind suddenly begins to drift onto sth else. and then I end up being utterly confused at what I was doing in the first place (geez, no wonder I’ve been having major problems w/ my memory lately). in any case, since I’m so easily distracted, I feel like it’s not worth it to do just abt anything. and so, most of the time I spend my afternoons after class either surfing the net or sleeping. how boring...


they say you need to spend some time doing sth productive to cure boredom. sth to make you forget your pitiful, miserable life. sth to relieve the stress. sth to make you feel better abt yourself. some seek cigarettes for this purpose. others resort to drinking or even sex. I tried drugs before (got hooked to cough syrup back in high school. it wasn’t really abt getting high or anything, the thing just tasted goddamn good), and I’m in no mood to read any books. I’d play a game or two, preferably on my PS2/GameCube with the guys so at least I can gloat over them but they’re too busy with their own problems and academic difficulties. I’d ask the girls to join me, but we all know girls never play video games. all they do is shop and bake brownies. it is during these times of ultimate boredom that I sometimes contemplate abt committing suicide. not my own of course. I’d prolly coerce some ppl into thinking their lives are worthless and meaningless and tell them to jump for my own amusement (technically it’s not murder you know). gosh, now wouldn’t that be interesting?


I guess there comes a time in your life when this mysterious lethargic feeling takes over you and you suddenly have absolutely no interest to do anything whatsoever. I’m so fucked up, I’ve begun drawing stupid comics again; a hobby that I supposedly left after high school. sometimes I even wonder what the hell I’m doing here anyways. I can’t even imagine myself doing anything related to business in 10 years from now. heck, I don’t even have the slightest idea what I’d wanna end up doing in the future. I might as well cut off my left ear and go back home to become some retarded artist working somewhere in Central Market.







"it was too little too late when Peter Parker realized he shouldn't have messed with Don Vito Corleone's family"




"deciding that an open membership would increase more members, the MSAIUB committee were completely baffled when the el Chupacabra came to apply"




"when pandas go bad"




"in an effort to provide a new twist to the clichéd storylines of Bollywood drama, Hindi movie-lovers everywhere were shocked when they made the handsome and charming hero come out of the closet"



I’m still feeling miserable. now piss off.


     














Powered by Blogger



idiot counter

  current number of entries: 47