imcp... <$BlogRSDURL$>

 
games galore some stuff you should know people I bothered to know mail me!
Tuesday, July 21, 2009
       So they were lies after all...
life is bullshit.

It doesn’t matter if you have hopes, dreams and promises... in the end, you would only lose it all! Do you understand why?

My words… come from experience... my dreams and hopes were bright... my love was pure... and my dedication was strong... I was full of optimism that I could do it... yet in the end... why did I have to lose them all?!!!

I lost everything precisely because of my own naïve optimism!

Dreams were meant to be shattered... promises broken... and hopes crushed to oblivion...

That is the cruel truth of life!!



.....


With God as my witness, never again... NEVER AGAIN
     














Powered by Blogger



idiot counter

  current number of entries: 47